Explore the Beautiful City of Stockholm
I love Stockholm… a lot. It’s filled with beautiful landscapes, architecture, culture, and of course, people. I love it so much, I moved there at one point. The people are friendly and welcoming, the well-preserved historical city is easily walkable, and it’s clean, hip, and has a fantastically wild nightlife.
Unfortunately, many people skip the city because they think it’s expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Stockholm can be traveled to on a cheap budget. How do I know? I’ve done it. I went there and spent only $20 USD per day. I wrote this guide to show you that there is a way to happily enjoy your time in Stockholm without spending an arm and a leg. It shares the hidden side of the city. It weeds out the unimportant sights and clearly lays out the hostels, restaurants, and bars worth going to.
My name is Nomadic Matt and I’ve been traveling the world since 2005. I’ve been to Stockholm dozens of times, lived there, and speak a little Swedish (it’s just a pretty language!). I know the city like the back of my hand and used my personal experience to write this direct and straightforward guidebook. This comprehensive guide features insider tips on places to eat, stay, and play. I’ll give you local, insider knowledge to help you get off the beaten path and into the little secret spots free of tourists. My advice has been featured on some of the world’s biggest media sites because it works:
My advice will help you have the perfect trip. Stockholm can be a very expensive place to visit. Lots of travelers avoid the city because of the prices but with a few good tricks and hacks, you can easily have an affordable visit to one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
What’s in this Stockholm Guide?
- A history of Stockholm – Learn about the local culture and history in a short introduction on the city and guides to each of its neighborhoods.
- Budgeting advice – Suggested amounts for every budget and money-saving tips will help you have the best experience possible without breaking the bank.
- Suggested Itineraries – Two, three, and four day itineraries are included to make planning your trip and managing your time while you’re there as easy as possible.
- The best things to see and do – Explore the unique, beautiful, inexpensive, and often-overlooked sights of the city to make your trip unforgettable.
- Neighborhood information – Get the low down on all of Stockholm’s best neighborhoods with where to go, when to go, and what to see.
- Accommodation suggestions – Find the best accommodation for your wallet with advice from a professional budget traveler.
- Food tips – This city is full of delicious, cheap food. I’ll tell you where my favorite restaurants and places to eat are so you can enjoy the mouthwatering local cuisine.
- Bars and clubs – Drinking and partying abroad is often expensive but it doesn’t have to be. I’ll tell you how to drink like a local and save at the most unique nightlife locales in the city.
- Transportation advice – When traveling, using public transport to get around is often a stressful and confusing ordeal. Learn all the cheapest routes and options ahead of time.
- Practical Information – No matter how prepared you think you are for traveling to particular countries, things can go wrong and customs regulations can get overlooked. You’ll always be prepared with this extensive list of important information for travelers.
- Related books and movies – Get inspired for your trip by watching some the best movies and books about Stockholm that I’ve ever watched and read.
Buy Now for Only $6.99
Get this guidebook for your Kindle or as a PDF to read on any device. You’ll be able to access it on the road and have it for life!
What makes your guide different? It caters to budget travelers and helps those previously discouraged by financial budgets to make their travel dreams come true. In addition, all of the information included in this guide is from first-hand experience by a professional nomad and best-selling author.
What makes you an expert on Stockholm? I’ve been to Stockholm dozens of times, speak a little Swedish, and lived there for a summer. I also run tours there each year. All of the recommendations in this guide are my personal favorite places to go, see, eat, and drink.
What’s the difference between this guide and the information on this site? While the website has a lot of good information on Stockholm, it doesn’t offer specific accommodation, restaurant, bar recommendations, neighborhood information, itineraries, and extensive money saving tips. It doesn’t give any sort of background on the history of Stockholm, tell you anything about the culture there, or go over important information like customs, laws, visa, and emergency information. This 80-page guidebook goes into way more detail than a couple thousand word blog posts can!
How frequently are these guides updated? These guides are updated yearly.
How will this save me money? This guide was written for budget travelers by a budget traveler. It includes cheaper options for food, activities, and accommodation, as well as tips to save money while still having a high-quality travel experience.
Is this guide available in print? No, it is only available as an e-book (for PDF or Kindle).
Are there coupons inside? Unfortunately, there are not. However, there are plenty of tips included to help you save money!
If I have any questions or concerns, can I contact you? Of course! You can contact me via email anytime: email@example.com.